[TCML] X-ray transformer for sale in Columbus OH

 I need a new car engine right now more than I need the gigantic x-ray
transformer that I have, consequently I am trying to sell it.

The transformer is rated at 150 kV, 750 mA, though I do not know its
duty cycle rating off hand. It is the oil filled steel can type, the
size of which is approximately a cube 2 feet on a side. Weighs
somewhere between 700 and 800 pounds. I cannot ship this, but if you
can pick it up I do have a chain hoist to load it into a pickup truck
(I do not have a truck, by the way).

I am asking $750, though I realize that might be a bit optimistic in
this economy - so I am open to offers.

Please contact me off-list if interested in more details and pictures
(johnson.3427(at)osu.edu).

Thanks, - Jason