Re: [TCML] Will an audio sstc play the radio?

On 16:59, James Hutton wrote:
Hello.I am building this: http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/audio_classe.htmlfor a science fair.I was planning to play the radio through it (i.e. just connect the radio headphone output to the plasma speaker input).Although, after some thinking, i realized that the sparks from the tesla coil might interfere with the radio reciever.I have tried different tests (like taking some of my other sgtc's and playing a radio with them running) and the radio doesnt seem to be affected (other then the display going crazy). But that might be different for an audio sstc because it is higher frequency. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this issue, or knows if this will be an issue at all, please let me know. I need to figure this out before i spend $200 on this thing.thanks :)
FM radio is probably not much disturbed if the signal is strong. If there is excessive interference you can use an mp3 player playing a recording of the radio.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz