Re: [TCML] Alternate RF Ground

Hi Phil,

no, I don't need to run lower power, and there is no snaking streamer
to the screen. The screen is effectively increasing the standoff voltage,
as you can see in the example of Bouwers in the accompanying
diagram and description. Before mounting the screen I experienced
strong direct arcing to the ceiling, which disappeared completely
afterwards.

Regards
Kurt

Phil Tuck wrote:
Kurt,
I ask only out of interest, as the chances of me getting away with
installing that in the house aren't even computable, but does it not
just attract streamers, so you end up with just a continuous vertical
snaking streamer to the screen? (OK you can run lower power, but that
is not really the aim)

Regards
Phil Tuck

www.hvtesla.com