Re: [TCML] Alternate RF Ground

I have seen, from the sidelines a similar set up.  It ended up
migrating to the parking lot, after disabling the hotel
elevator controls (and maybe the security system?).

I'd stay strictly away from the sprinkler system: that is
usually instrumented with electric bits that communicate
direct to the local fire department.  Surges into THAT
are to be avoided....

As noted EMI/RFI problems of this kind, while strictly
'laws of physics', can be Very Devious to work out.  The
'ideal' solution (cf Boston Museum of Science: BIIIIIIG
van de Graaf, and coils) is a full on cage.  And, yes:
risk of interfering with 'other exhibitors' is real.
Unfortunately there are no magic, easy, solutions...

best

dwp