RE: [TCML] Intro & Coil Winder

Hello Justin,

Welcome to the list!

I'd like to say that I love the acrylic MMC, and I'd also like to mention that I wonder whether or not it will glow under blacklight.. =)

May I ask what the smallest diameter your winder will accommodate is? It *appears* to be adjustable, though whether it is or isn't I'm uncertain.

And, finally, good luck with the completion of your DRSSTC. I, for one, look forward to seeing what kind of tricks you can make it do.

 - Christopher