From: Carlos Van Camp <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2011 11:43 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] CW magnifier

Thanks everyone for the feed back.

Yes, I take your point about the CW coil already increasing the coupling, so

your probably right... No real advantage to going to a magnifier...

My main reason was the ever search for longer arcs! I have a large CW coil

(valve driven) that is not putting out the arc length I need, so I am just

looking for ways to improve it...

I am not ready to go down the full electronic driven path at this point and

I dont think I have the knowledge to pull it off anyway.

So I will stick to my valves, and look at pulsing it to improve output...

Thanks,

Carlos