Re: [TCML] Questions on the Freau SRSG Phase Controller

I finally found what appears to be the sweet spot, capacitance wise, for my
SRSG.  I am observing 5VAC of resonant rise over the course of altering the
rotor's phase by 90 degrees.  I'm using 190uF.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance, and to John for starting it all!

Aric