Re: [TCML] Questions on the Freau SRSG Phase Controller

The line-power LED I described works reasonably well.  I have tried
capacitances up to 155uF so far, and am unable to exceed about 45 degrees
before losing lock.  I never see a resonant rise in the voltage across the
motor.  Has anyone used 1/2 HP motor, 3600 RPM with John's phase
controller?  What capacitance did you find to be ideal?

Aric