Re: [TCML] First tesla coil, some advice needed

Hi Andreas,

I think the 60nF cap would be too large and would draw excessive mains
current.  While the 30 nF cap is close to resonant, that's only a problem if
you set the gap too wide and don't have a properly set safety gap.  I'd
recommend using the 30.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA