Re: [TCML] Need Information

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel H McCauley" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 6:29:44 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Need Information

I would recommend checking out other member websites.  4HV community is also a great place (4hv dot org) to find reference designs.  Not sure if you're talking spark gap or solid state, but Richie Burnett and Steve Ward have some of the best solid state websites out there on solid state coiling.

If you can provide us with more information on what type / size coil you are looking for, we could provide further information.

Also, check out the design resource on my website.  The link is for a PDF design guide for spark gap coils which everyone feels is very practical and straightforward.  There are also some schematics and info on spark gap minicoils.

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/designresource.html

Hope this helps.

Dan
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
DRSSTC Books, Tesla Coil Kits, Components
Dan I purchased a pamplet 7, or 8 years ago that cast $7.00 or $8.00. It was not solid state. It had eight or ten schematic drawings of AC and DC units.
I have very little knowledge on the subject, and think the best way to get started is reading about the subject, see some simple designs (schematic) and make a small unit about 12" high.....Thank you