Re: [TCML] New Sucker Gap

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, the digital light meter connects to the sensor via wire; likely the problem. Though my camera has no wires, when the primary is running it continues to error "error writting data" displays both for pics and video.

Yes, 35mm film shot of the gap but the film was very old and been through a lot of airport xray machines. I Can do better and will as it appears I will be documenting with film at least for the near future.

Actually, I'm not sure what to expect as this is my first sucker gap. I've only seen other folks photos, which may have been longer exposures. I really expected a brighter display. The photo is really true to life as I observed.

Best Regards,
Miles

Sent from my iPhone