From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Binny
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:39 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: EXTERNAL: [TCML] Spark Gap Artwork

Say guys not to be redundant but don't you think it would be cool to have an erie blue/green glow comming out from under your coils this Halloween? I believe it could really complement those hot blue/white streamers you guys have been making. I have noticed ,depending on the placement and skill of the photographer, spark gaps often seem to nearly overwhelm those beautiful streamers. Yup I am getting the diease of obsessive/compuslive coiling thanks to you folks....   Binny          Cheers