[TCML] Spark Gap Artwork

Say guys not to be redundant but don't you think it would be cool to have an erie blue/green glow comming out from under your coils this Halloween? I believe it could really complement those hot blue/white streamers you guys have been making. I have noticed ,depending on the placement and skill of the photographer, spark gaps often seem to nearly overwhelm those beautiful streamers. Yup I am getting the diease of obsessive/compuslive coiling thanks to you folks....   Binny          Cheers