Re: [TCML] Grounding Coil to Water Pipe

I guess I'm just beating around the big bush of pounding in a ground rod in my dads yard. He seems very objective of the idea, which is why I'm so desperate for alternatives.
I would do a counterpoise, but a metallic sheet that large is fairly difficult to incorporate into either my bedroom or, here it is again, my dads front lawn.  A 4'x4' piece of chicken wire just doesn't go anywhere my coil could go conveniently.
I'll just have to bug him about it until he snaps! :P
Brandon