Re: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

amir gh wrote:
...first time i was shaping the rod on my toroid that my father switches on the NST.

...second time while i was connecting my secondary to ground, my leg
forced the key and suddenly my coil starts to work....

You need to either seriously review and change your safety and lockout procedures, or find another hobby. Electricity can do some wonderful things, but it can kill you dead in less than a second.

Jon