Re: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

One other point you may want to consider is that well ,let's just say don't be suprised if you loose your eye sight. ----- Original Message ----- From: "amir gh" <mamout.72@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:29 AM
Subject: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

Hi all. thanks for advices. but let me say something:
I've done this before but not deliberate. first time i was shaping the rod
on my toroid that my father switches on the NST. i wasn't directly connected
to coil but there were streamers between the rod(in my hand) and the coil.
It was an strange feel.
second time while i was connecting my secondary to ground, my leg forced the key and suddenly my coil starts to work but i switched it of in less than 5
seconds.
So: I didn't die in those times, then if i do it i think nothing happens to
me because the current isn't going to pass me.
The dead one
amir