Re: [TCML] Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

All electricity should be respected, no matter the voltage.  Industry standards state that accidental (or intentional) contact of all voltages above 30V or 50V (depending on standard) shall be avoided.

You should never attempt to touch the output of any Tesla coil, as well as the primary circuits.

Dan
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
CM300 Based DRSSTC Universal Driver and Power Board Kit - COMING SOON!