To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 1:49 PM
Subject: [TCML] Coil Electricity Diagram

Does anyone know of any web sites that have a diagram that shows the flow of current through the coil and its different circuits? I've seen a couple generic ones that just outline the basic flow in little detail. But I'm looking for one a little more detailed that would incorporate all the parts (Terry filter, pfc caps, etc), show flow through the secondary and discharge into air, and return path. I'm looking for something that could be used with students or as a nice visual aide to a science project. Any help is appreciated!

Derek