[TCML] Question about my sparkgap and terryfilter setting and testing

Hello,

I am at the point were i need to adjust my gaps.
First here is a video of my static sparkgap in action to show what i am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWh7Bbv2MRQ

Is the airflow too strong or is it ok ? The Wolfram/Tungsten electrodes need to be set closer after a while becouse of the oxidation.. How do i solve that ?

When i set my terryfilter gaps do i need to unhook the components from the gap ? I hope not becouse it would be a bit of a PITA ;)
Its fit in a compact "module" so i cant reach the screws etc. Need to dissasamble the whole thing to unhook the components.

Any tips are welcome.

Regards
Andreas