[TCML] RSG that didn't get built

I have one and one half inch tungsten by half inch diameter,,,,,also
G10,FR4,,cut from
one half by 24 inch,,,,previous smaller builds had guaranteed me a tight
fit if I used curved on top electrode.I went for the same curve as the
dome on the building on a U.S.Nickel,,5 cents,,by using a suitable
socket (from toolbox) to cover the tungsten I pushed it in place with a
5-Ton jack,beneath my Wife's,Kia Sedona,,I bought the drill that was one
64th below
one half inch.This proved to be totally impossible to align
electrodes,,the hole was just too tight.

I state this as there are many proven OTHER ways to install electrodes
in G10.
I see David,,with the Green Monster,,runs a flat surface electrode.Taste
vary.
It's all in the archives.

Anyway,,,I have this tungsten just laying here,,and I would have to get
up and
go dig out the big bright blue circular disk as I,,don't remember if I
drilled a
hole in the center,,,I beleive I did.When I cut it on my bandsaw,,,I
wandered off
the line at one or two places.The outside of the line,,,not the inside.
It was a
long tough cut. If anyone needs it I will take half or less, of what I
had to pay for it.
Joe in Texas
addm:I see there are 4,,,1/2, by,,one inch I had bought for stationary
electrodes.
the address I use,,,johnbrooks-at-airpost is an account I use for TCML
ONLY,,,I have not been spammed a single time.Send Personal e-mail to
joesmith-at-cvctx.com
--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx