Da: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di
Peter Terren
Inviato: lunedì 4 ottobre 2010 21.40
A: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Oggetto: Re: [TCML] masque teatro | links to
nikola tesla page

I have forwarded your details to these event
organisers in Australia who
emailed me:

"From: "Cass Edwards and Jeremy Byrne"
<admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi Peter,
> You may recall I wrote to you in October 2008
about a possible Tesla
> Coil performance at our Steampunk New Year's Eve
event in Melbourne that
> year. That inaugural Euchronia was very
successful, and we're running a
> second one this year.
>
> We weren't able to organise anything Tesla
Coil-related in 2008, but our
> venue for Euchronia 2010 is a refurbished power
station called The
> Substation (http://thesubstation.org.au) and our
theme is Electricity,
> so we're keener than ever to try to organise
something along those lines
> this time around. The venue have OK'ed the use
of Tesla Coils inside,
> the space should be large enough to do this
safely, and we're prepared
> to organise appropriate insurance, any relevant
clearances
> etc............................"

I thought that a continuously playing video of
your performance would be
very much in theme for the steampunk show and have
suggested that they
contact you to discuss.

They might have persuaded me to transport my big
coil 3000km across
Australia for this event unless
anyone else local can step in.

Peter