Re: [TCML] masque teatro | links to nikola tesla page

[at least for me, the links arrived 'folded'.
Maybe everyone knows how to patch them, in case...
best

New dwp:     dave_p@xxxxxxxxxxx]

Here is a photo of the performance’s scenography
and the coil.

If you desire other infos:

http://www.masque.it/

http://www.masque.it/TeslaCoil/newmasque%27sTeslaCoil.html