Re: [TCML] Propeller style gap

I have had great success using an 1800 RPM motor with a single flying
electrode and four stationary electrodes to obtain a break rate of 120
BPS.
Doubling the RPMs in order to cut down on electrodes can make it more
susceptible to balance and vibration issues if your craftsmanship is
anything less than perfect.
Lower RPMs can be a little more forgiving if you dont have access to
precision tooling which may reduce the chance of a catastrophic
failure.