Re: [TCML] Sad News

It was with great sadness that I heard of Harry's passing.  He was a
wonderful and humble person of knowledge, humor, understanding,
and a fascination with science.  Harry made Tesla coil information
available in a day when such information was hard to come by, and
he brought coilers together at a time when there was no other easy
way to meet other coilers.  I learned most of my basic Tesla coil
knowledge through his TCBA Newsletter which he published for
around 20 years.  My condolences to his wife Ruth.

Regards,
John