To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: [TCML] Good article on Wardenclyffe

Here is the link, it has some good quotes and is well written

http://www.damninteresting.com/teslas-tower-of-power

That got me thinking - what would it take, in terms of finances, resources and equipment, to recreate a modern day Wardenclyffe tower? One with the same size, power, and intent as Tesla envisioned?