RE: [TCML] Fried It !

It is very doubtful that your coil will put out enough EMP to damage anything inside your car.  Maybe a streamer hitting the car would do something, but the way all of the components are shielded by the car body metal as well as their cases, with everything grounded together...  For regular-sized coils, anyway.  Bigger pig-powered jobbers may be different.

Nick A