Re: [TCML] DdRSSTC driver board with parts

I'm not pushing anything.  You are certaqinly free to pick up your drivers
from any source you wish,

Ours work excellent and they are audio modulated, so I decided to share them
with list members.

This appears to have been a mistake that I won't make again.

Dr. Resonance