Re: [TCML] Copper Foil Primary Connections

For the cable I use to tap into the primary, I use a "Litz-oid" arraignment
of 10 parallel lengths of 16-gauge stranded wire, "jacketed" with two
concentric split loom lengths of tubing.  The result is a very flexible,
very slinky cable, with decent air-gap insulation.

Before installing the split loom, the tap cable and the copper ground ribbon
from the secondary would mutually light-up with corona, if they were within
a few inches proximity.  Now, no such discharge is visible.