Re: [TCML] Party Cup/ TCBOR Caps

I'm looking at higher power levels though, and MMCs have been recommended
against for that. 10kVA pig, but I'd like to aim for 5kVA to start with.
14.4kV, though one of the has the switch for 7.2kV.

Looking for DIY, I love the big commercial caps sold by a list member, but
can't afford them at the moment. :)

I occasionally see the big Maxwell pulse caps on ebay. They are way too high
of a capacitance though. Has anyone reconfigured the internals? Of course,
for the price most of them want, I might as well buy the ones purpose built.