[TCML] Intro and a question

Hi Folks,
Alan over at Teslastuff.Com suggested I drop by. I'm a volunteer at a local technology museum. We are beginning the process of removing the boilers from one of the boiler rooms. As the space is really neat from an architectural perspective (2.5 story deep building that does not flood), we are considering ways to re-purpose it.

Since the site is a former Marconi property, it would seem appropriate to me for a representative sample of N. Tesla's work to be there as well.. To that end, I am toying with the idea of building a really large Tesla coil as a demo for the visitors..

Some site specifications:

   * This is a separate building with brick walls
   * The permissible height of the finished machine is 16 feet, work
     area is ~50 x  60 feet
   * The building has an existing smoke stack and blower system
     in-place, so ozone and other by products would be vented out of
     the work and viewing area.
   * 200amps of  208/120 3 phase power is available.
   * We will be removing part of the concrete floor during the boiler
     demolition and pouring new concrete, so embedding a counterpoise
     is not an issue.

Available parts:

   * 13,200 V transformers (single phase pole pigs)
   * Line contractors and control (emergency power-off located around
     work area)
   * Several large 20kV energy storage capacitors.

Available Resources:

   * Licensed electrician to help with control and warning system.
   * Plenty of volunteer help!

What we do not have is a large budget! So where do I start in developing a budget for coil sized to the space above?

Martin