From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Yurtle Turtle
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:45 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Joining two 25 foot rolls of copper tubing

I've done it twice; once with a brass bolt that fit snugly inside, and once
with a piece of solid copper wire that fit snugly inside. I used flux, hit
it with silver solder then quickly wiped the joints with a rag. Both times,
the result was smooth, and had a slight neck - not buldge - due to the way a
tubing cutter works. The first time I managed to continue threading the
tubing through the primary support holes, so no real problem with
flexibility.

Adam