RE: [TCML] OT high voltage DC power supply PLEASE HELP

Brandon,

Perhaps, with a high-enough-velocity roller, a VDG is a constant-current device, but, as voltage increases, so does current. Also, the principle of an ionic lifter does not allow for uneven charge-leakage. A VDG may work for lifters, though it is, most-definitely, not superior to a flyback transformer (unless the VDG is WAY over-engineered, or the flyback is dead!).

 - Christopher