[TCML] cleaning out

Hello all...

I am needing to sell just about everything I have regarding high voltage
and tesla stuff. Lots of things are available. Capacitors, transformers,
meters,  wire, motors, a large jacobs ladder, which is a copy of a ken
strickfaden  design, I need it all to go. I'm in NE Connecticut and would love for
someone to  come get all of it at once.....if anyone is interested, please
contact me off  list. Some really nice equipment here.

Chris

CTCDW@xxxxxxx