RE: [TCML] Looking for 19lbs of 21 or 22 AWG

I ran into a similar problem which prompted my question regarding splicing your secondary. There are some pretty good deals on magnet wire on ebay. The only trouble is, about the biggest spool I've seen is 11 lbs. So you may have to buy two spools and splice them together to get the total length you want.

________________________________

From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ian Charnas
Sent: Fri 5/7/2010 6:23 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Looking for 19lbs of 21 or 22 AWG

Oh Wonderful Pupman list, here in cloudy Cleveland we are in dire (oh
so dire!) need of a spool of 21 or 22 AWG wire for a new secondary.
If you have such suitable wire, we would love to purchase it from you
at a reasonable rate.  Please call or write as soon as possible!

Ian
ian.charnas@xxxxxxxxx
(216) 402-4994