Re: [TCML] Re: History Channel Documentary

And so was your post Jim.. Great job... hahahahah!!! :-)

Bart

jimlux wrote:
But I didn't see anything about Knights Templar? How could they have avoided it? Surely they could have worked in the widely discussed Leyden Jar properties of the Ark, and used that as an intro to Crusaders, Templars, the Grail, Kensington Rune Stones, etc., not to mention Brave Sir Robin and the Castle Anthrax. or, gods (of chariot fame) forbid, Erich von Däniken. It is History Channel, after all.

I feel your pain (viz. my credit on Discovery Channel PlanetStorm).. The producer/directors DO try to do the right thing, sort of, but it *is* entertainment.