Re: [TCML] Re: History Channel Documentary

Greg Leyh wrote:
Gah... a major risk of doing documentaries is that you'll end up on a program that uses words like 'chemtrails' or 'HAARP.'

Also noticed that they appeared to mix the NLL specs [19MV] with the operating parameters of the twin prototype and the 120L50K. GL

Dave Leddon wrote:

Yesterday the History channel had an interesting documentary on Weather Weapons which included a nice segment with Greg Leyh and his Nevada Lightning Laboratory followed by some historical info on Tesla. Here is a streaming video which includes this segment (5 minutes in) http://vodpod.com/watch/2029878-full-documentary-weather-warfare-chemtrails-on-the-history-channel-1of4

But I didn't see anything about Knights Templar? How could they have avoided it? Surely they could have worked in the widely discussed Leyden Jar properties of the Ark, and used that as an intro to Crusaders, Templars, the Grail, Kensington Rune Stones, etc., not to mention Brave Sir Robin and the Castle Anthrax. or, gods (of chariot fame) forbid, Erich von Däniken. It is History Channel, after all.

I feel your pain (viz. my credit on Discovery Channel PlanetStorm).. The producer/directors DO try to do the right thing, sort of, but it *is* entertainment.