[TCML] Flat Spiral Primary

Hello,

Been working on my TC for a few months now. I made primary supports for the
¼? copper tubing out of strips of 1? x ½? wood. Drilled 3/8? holes and glued
the supports down to a wood base in a symmetrical manner. Now I have to
?thread? the tubing into this circular support. Is this going to be a
headache? Will the tubing get stuck after a few turns in? Was there a better
way to do this? I appreciate to hear comments from anyone who has been down
this road before. Thanks.

Ken