Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:45 PM
Subject: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research - Free Stuff

In addition to our Student Sponsorship Program, we are also offering the following free stuff. Just note, that the big items are pick-up only, and the smaller items will only be shipped in FLAT RATE USPS priority boxes - to minimize shipping costs.

PICK-UP ONLY
- Lincoln 220AC Arc Welder (Great for Pole Transformer Ballast) - PICK-UP ONLY
- Misc. HV / Plate Transformers - PICK-UP ONLY
- GIANT 3-Stack 480VAC Variac - PICK-UP ONLY
- HV INSULATORS - From 2 feet to 5 feet in length - all types - PICK-UP ONLY
- MISC. PANCAKE PRIMARY COILS (small to large) - PICK-UP ONLY
- MISC. Secondary Coils (small to large 12" diameter) - PICK-UP ONLY

CAN BE SHIPPED (YOU PAY FLAT RATE SHIPPING + 3% PAYPAL FEE)
- Some variacs
- HV Insulators (small)
- MOTs
- Small NSTs