From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 8:29:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] New Coil

Miles,

The recommended minimum proximity in Javatc is calculating the distance
as the "nearest points" as noted in the help file. If Javatc tells you
1.5" as the minimum proximity, then it's looking for a primary diameter
that meets this distance. Javatc does not suggest a primary diameter in
any of it's outputs.

Take care,
Bart