[TCML] 10V 5A

The other day I was looking for a filament transformer. I did receive some
offers and I thank the people who replied. I was looking for one as small as
possible that would carry the load and many old transformers were very large
and I won?t have a lot of room in the case I want to use. I found a
guitar/amp shop that carries transformers and ordered a new one as cheap as
I have seen used ones. The next cheapest new was DigiKey and they were $6
higher , some others as much as $21. If you have a need the price is right.

http://angela.com/index.aspx

Rich ,KDØZZ

The likelyhood of damage to a component is inversely proportional to the
number you have available, and directly proportional to its cost.