[TCML] Double nested primaries / using one NST as two xfrmers?

I had an idea on using a 'pancake' coil as a primary, but made of heavy gague speaker wire (16 or so) wound flat, but with room in the center for the secondary with enough of a space between them for good coupling.  The two wires would remain parallell and horizontally next to eachother all along the flat spiral.

Then each of the two wires would be treated as its own primary.  My question is that could I use each half of my 15/30 NST as its own 7500/15 xfrmr, each operating its own cap/spark gap circuit, and then use that to feed each of the two separate parallell primaries?  And since NST's are phased, or so I have heard, each primary would fire one after the other at 30 hz each? or 60 hz each? for each side of the primary?

And of course, would this sort of setup likely give better performance and bigger sparks with two primaries giving resonant rise up to the secondary at twice the normal rate (if that is what would happen?)

Brian Hall