[TCML] Re. Tesla Coil For Sale

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the replies about the Tesla Coil for sale.
I will post some pictures on a website as soon as the opportunity presents itself. I have used this coil rarely since I've completed building it in the spring of 2007. It has operated flawlessly every time I have operated it. I usually run it for about 60 - seconds maximum, shut it off, and then run it for another 60 - seconds. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am probably going to bring it to Aaron's Teslathon in the fall if anyone is interested.

In the meantime here are the specs on the coil.
There are some slight differences between the software output specs below and the actual coil. The coil is on a round platform with wheels. I have 2 - 8' ground rods driven into the ground at the coil. I have the material to build a protector for the coil but have not assembled it yet. The ground rods are not included in the price but the material for the protector is.

DESIGN SOFTWARE - JAVATC V.10 - THURSDAY, 2/10/07
SECONDARY COIL = 1142 TURNS OF 26 - AWG WIRE
PRIMARY COIL = 10 TURNS OF 4 - AWG WIRE
TOROID HEIGHT = 45.5"
SECONDARY RESONANT FREQUENCY = 196.83 KHZ
VOLTAGE INPUT = 120
TRANSFORMER VOLTAGE OUTPUT = 9000 (I HAVE 2 - NSTs CONNECTED)
TRANSFORMER RATED CURRENT = 60MA
TRANSFORMER VOLT AMPS = 540
STATIC SPARK GAP ELECTRODES = 7
ELECTRODE DIAMETER = 1.25"
TOTAL GAP SPACING = 0.015"
STATIC SPARK GAP COOLING SYSTEM = VACUUM CLEANER BLOWER
THE CAPACITOR BANK I BELIEVE IS  EITHER
2 - ROWS OF 0.15uF 12 - CAPS = 0.0125 times 2 = 0.025 OR 2 - ROWS OF 16MMC SERIES IN PARALLEL = 0.009 times 2 = 0.018

Thank you,
Jim