Re: [TCML] Cutting Garolite disk

The most precise method would be to turn it on a lathe.
Assuming you do not have access to a lathe either, a circle cutting jig for
a router or jigsaw works very well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeedCL0QNg
Even a large hole-saw will work, just watch your heat.

Another option to consider is the propeller style gap.
Check out Terry Blakes page if you havent already.
http://tb3.com/tesla/sparkgaps/index.html

I will have pics and video of my SRSG up soon.