From: Grotewold, Blake Erling <blake.grotewold@xxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 11:05 pm
Subject: [TCML] Looking for a tesla coil

Hello, my name is Blake. I am a sophomore at Minnesota State University in
ankato, MN.  When I first came to school I created a list of 103 things that I
anted to learn and experience such as '32. Going on top a windmill', or '45.
isit a bottling company'. Number 51 on my list is view a Tesla Coil in person.
 was hoping for one of the very large Coils, I've heard of one in Oklahoma but
ecause I'm in college, money is pretty tight. I'm looking for a larger one
loser to me, or even anyone in the southern Minnesota area that owns a smaller
ne and would be willing to show it off to me. This would be so great as I'd
ike to finish this list before I graduate. Thank you for your time, and I hope
o hear back from someone.
esla mailing list
esla@xxxxxxxxxx