From: Grotewold, Blake Erling <blake.grotewold@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Looking for a tesla coil
To: "tesla@xxxxxxxxxx" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 10:05 PM

Hello, my name is Blake. I am a sophomore at Minnesota State University in Mankato, MN.  When I first came to school I created a list of 103 things that I wanted to learn and experience such as '32. Going on top a windmill', or '45. Visit a bottling company'. Number 51 on my list is view a Tesla Coil in person. I was hoping for one of the very large Coils, I've heard of one in Oklahoma but because I'm in college, money is pretty tight. I'm looking for a larger one closer to me, or even anyone in the southern Minnesota area that owns a smaller one and would be willing to show it off to me. This would be so great as I'd like to finish this list before I graduate. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear back from someone.

Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx