Re: [TCML] Piranha - Terry Fritz

Hi Steve,

We never really die do we :D Yesterday was my 50th birthday so I guess people can actually live to be that old :D Steve hosted my first site at better.org (I "think" that was the site, too old 'now' to remember :D )

I don't read many mails but I note my name still ;)

I think that was the Shurline baby milling machine with the turn table and probably a TiN coated nitride cutter since that was my style of the day ;) That setup could probably cut disks bigger than the whole machine through the miracle of the excellent engineering that goes into those expensive little toys ;)

I never really used it for that though. The dust would make it an outdoor chore at the least.

"If my memory isn't functioning..... please don't tease :-) "
Don't worry, if they tease us we will forget it tomorrow :D

It was under a "looking mean" directory...

I did not see it here:

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/sherline/
http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/Ti-Tan!!/PicsConstruction/

I think the file would have been called looking mean in this 404 directory:

http://classictesla.com/hot-streamer/robots/

Here it is:

http://deanostoybox.com/hot-streamer/robots/Sherline/MeanLooking.jpg
http://deanostoybox.com/hot-streamer/Ti-Tan!!/PicsParts/CuttingCogSlots.jpg

http://deanostoybox.com/hot-streamer/index.htm
Has a nice hover preview to look for things. But the data in all that is enormous!

I ended up just mounting a rough cut rotor one motor and just lathing it down with a chipper like wood cutters do. Since I was young then the dust did not matter :)

If your would have asked be the day before yesterday, when I was only 49, I would have remembered it all right off :D

Terry