Re: [TCML] Re: Re: Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation---High Sensitivity/

Hi Team

I've used a couple of turns off wire around the primary into a diode and meter for relative current in the primary successfully
Ted L in NZ

Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Re: Dummy load for optimum cap sizeExperimentation---High Sensitivity/

Seems to me that trying to measure either temperature or light from this circuit would be a major hassle.I would think there would be an easier way of accomplishing this by measuring the R.F. produced by the primary circuit.I may be wrong but isn't there something used by the old school Ham radio guys that would give you the results you need?Seems to remember something like a field strength meter or something requiring a loose coupling with the coil.Maybe I'm way off base.Any Radio guys out there? Wyatt