Re: [TCML] Re: Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation

Yes I have two different brand 15/30's.  The question of whether differing
units behave differently has long been speculated but never demonstrated.  I
just wish I had a different 15/60 to compare mine against.

I'll be away next week, so results will have to wait a bit.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA