RE: [TCML] Bleeder for a Pulse Cap - how to?

hi stefan
in my systems  which are "dc resonant charge "there are diodes in the circuit which prevent the caps from bleeding off in the way you describe  and in a normal tc circuit if the link between transformer and capacitor is broken some how ie primary tap being disconected or even a just a bad connection  there could be a lethal amount of charge left in the capacitor  ready to remove your fingers and kill you instantly always better to be safe than sorry well you wouldnt be sorry youde be dead
hope this clarifys things for you
you never know