From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 4:38:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Computer Interference (proper grounding)

Concerning the connection of mains and RF grounds -

If you have an NST connected to a Terry filter, the NST case is connected to
the RF ground if you've hooked it up properly.  If you also connect the NST
case to the green-wire ground, then you have connected your RF ground to
your green-wire ground.  This is wrong and defeats the purpose of having a
dedicated RF ground - to channel RF away from your mains wiring.  They must
remain separate.